TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE:
Provide customer and technical support of LogiSYS software. Assigned clients, must manage own workflow. Services team staff are responsible for application support, triage and special product functions, typically those provided for a fee. Team members develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, escalating to management and project leads when necessary, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer and technical support of LogiSYS software.
- Responds to clients following problem identification; researching possible “fixes”; and guiding clients through corrective steps in advanced functions of the application.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrate attention to customer needs and technical quality improvements.
- Maintain composure when responding to clients.
- Escalate complex issues to the lead or manager when necessary.
- Provide a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes and how they affect our products and processes.
- May require occasional travel. May require on call responsibilities (evenings/weekends).
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Windows technical skills: Install, troubleshoot, configure, etc.
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Training, computer software technical support, and/or customer service experience.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two years of experience in training, support, and/or customer service or two years post-secondary education.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will receive extensive training and instruction.
Background check required.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.