Technical Customer Support Specialist
Provide customer and technical support of LogiSYS software to assigned clients, and other clients as needed. Responsible for application support, triage, and special product functions associated with client CAD system. Support team members, develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, and escalate to management and project leads, when necessary, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Must manage own workflow.
- Provides first and second level technical support to address and resolve issues related to LogiSYS CAD software.
- Provides enhanced troubleshooting and escalates particularly complex issues to senior members of the support team or other departments as appropriate.
- Gathers sufficient and appropriate information from customers to ensure timely resolution of issues, searches for appropriate solutions when possible.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct site specific software implementation activities and tasks.
- Be attentive to customer’s operational workflow needs and aware of technical quality improvements.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development through continuing education and skills competency; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Perform limited call responsibilities (evenings/weekends) for emergency only CAD system needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the role.
- Communication and Collaboration: Communicates openly and honestly. Follows through on commitments. Takes ownership and accurately represents information. Supports colleague and team efforts.
- Analysis and Decision Making: Uses all available resources to make good decisions. Knows when and how to partner with others when facing a problem.
- Troubleshooting: Demonstrates proficiency in problem identification and resolution, including ability to resolve hardware, operating system, and application problems through appropriate troubleshooting methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of remote user support and the technical ability to provide support for multiple products and services. This includes, but is not limited to networks, client/server systems, computers, application software, peripheral devices, and others associated with CAD system operation.
- Excellent customer service, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS technical skills: Install, troubleshoot, configure, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to learn new things quickly; this position will receive extensive training and instruction.
- Familiarity of scripting (Perl, Python, etc.).
- Familiarity of SQL database management.
- Familiarity of XML, HTML, etc.
Entry level position although the following is highly desired:
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant and progressive professional experience in a technical call center environment or Information Technology field experience preferred.
- 2 years of computer software technical support and/or customer service experience. Or two years post-secondary education in a technical area of study.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass a background check
Depends on experience.
This position offers great developmental and career growth potential which focuses on learning professional skills and role-specific knowledge through on-the-job training and experiences.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
*Background check is required. Please use this application instead of applying on Indeed.
Call: (406) 728-0921