SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE:
Provide implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software, specifically GIS functionality. Services team staff are responsible for advanced aspects of application analysis, support, triage and special product functions, typically those provided for a fee. Team members develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, escalating to management and project leads when necessary, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing, defining and proposing client software problem fixes. May require occasional travel. May have on call responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (GIS I)
- Provide implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software.
- Communicate with clients, the general public, vendors, management, and contractors in order to coordinate and administer the use of GIS projects and data. Create, refine and analyze GIS data for use in 911 dispatch systems.
- Review, design, model, and normalize existing and new spatial data for client implementations.
- Perform quality assurance or control of GIS data.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to staff and other client personnel as required.
- Develop project documentation and related training.
- Possible travel to client locations to implement and train LogiSYS software.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Engages in continuous learning.
- Escalate complex issues to the lead or manager when necessary.
- Demonstrate attention to customer needs and technical quality improvements.
- Maintain composure when responding to dissatisfied clients.
- Provide a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes and how they affect our products and processes.
- May require occasional travel.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented and proven technical support and/or GIS experience.