SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE:
Provide implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software. Services team staff are responsible for advanced aspects of application analysis, support, triage and special product functions, typically those provided for a fee. Team members develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, escalating to management and project leads when necessary, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing, defining and proposing client software problem fixes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software.
• Responds to clients following problem identification; researching possible “fixes”; and guiding clients through corrective steps in advanced functions of the application.
• Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Engages in continuous learning.
• Demonstrate attention to customer needs and technical quality improvements.
• Maintain composure when responding to clients.
• Escalate complex issues to the lead or manager when necessary.
• Provide a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes and how they affect our products and processes.
• May require occasional travel.
• May require on call responsibilities (evenings/weekends).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Working knowledge of Windows technical skills: Install, troubleshoot, configure, etc.
• Exposure to SQL database management.
• Attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to learn new things quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Exposure to scripting (perl, python).
• Exposure to web development.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Training, computer software technical support, and/or customer service experience.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Two years of experience in training, support, and/or customer service plus two years post-secondary education;
• or a four year degree.
Background check required.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.