SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE:
Provide implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software. Services team staff are responsible for advanced aspects of application analysis, support, triage and special product functions, typically those provided for a fee. Team members develop creative and effective ways of addressing customer concerns, escalating to management and project leads when necessary, in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The person in this position is responsible for analyzing, defining and proposing client software problem fixes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timeline, implementation, training, and support of LogiSYS software implementations.
- Creates Work Orders, Implementation Plans, and Project schedules.
- Takes an active role in monitoring implementations, project queues and steps in to assist or coach when necessary.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrate attention to customer needs and technical quality improvements.
- Respond to clients following problem identification; researching possible “fixes”; and guiding clients through corrective steps in advanced functions of the application.
- Organize and facilitate client problem-solving sessions to better understand user preferences for product development and software functionality.
- Maintain composure when responding to clients.
- Escalate complex issues to manager when necessary.
- Show the initiative to take on new and more complex situations and projects.
- Provide a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes and how they affect our products and processes.
- May require occasional travel.
- May require on call responsibilities (evenings/weekends).
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Windows technical skills: Install, troubleshoot, configure, etc.
- Exposure to SQL database management.
- Attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Exposure to scripting (perl, python)
- Exposure to web development.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Training, computer software technical support, and/or customer service experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of experience in training, support, and/or customer service plus two years post-secondary education;
- or a four year degree.
Background check required.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.