ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for project scope, plans, resource allocation to meet the organization and clients’ needs.
- Be the main contact for the client and provide staff with necessary information for successful implementation of the project.
- Able to handle projects of varied sizes. These projects can range in scope from few weeks to 6 months or more.
- Work with various service centers like Engineering, Operations, Sales, Support and Account managers.
- Provide weekly status reports on all the projects to Executive Management.
- Advance knowledge of Project Management Practices and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to successful completion.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for communicating and defining team’s objectives, milestones as well as eliminating any productivity barriers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with team members, clients and project stakeholders.
- Self-starter with good time management skills and attention to detail.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- The Project Manager must identify any changes in forecast, process as well as balance resources for producing or delivering project deliverables.
- Understanding of various project management methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM are a definite plus.
- Responsible for writing statement of work/scope documents.
- Creates visibility and transparency of the project at multiple service center levels.
- Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and other enterprise level project management tools.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build relationships.
- Possess a collaborative working style.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and presentation skills.
Background check required.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.