Technical Implementation Specialist
The Implementation Specialist plays a vital role within LogiSYS. This person is the primary point of contact with clients throughout the project from start to finish. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of newly sold CAD systems. The Implementation Specialist will be working directly with clients from post-sale until their CAD system is complete and live. Tasks include working with clients on technical configuration, training, as well as system testing and consulting with clients on how to best utilize the platforms.
- Provide customer and technical support of LogiSYS software.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct software implementation activities and tasks.
- Configure, maintain, and update a wide range of CAD software applications and internally developed applications and interfaces.
- Gather sufficient and appropriate information from customers to ensure timely design and implementation of the LogiSYS CAD system or programs.
- Be attentive to customer’s operational workflow needs and aware of technical quality improvements.
- Conduct client user and system administrator training classes.
- Provide internal training for company personnel on existing and newly implemented systems.
- Review and correct maintenance and support documentation to ensure accuracy of information.
- Promote individual professional growth and development through continuing education and skills competency; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Provide a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes, specifically with the impact on our products and processes.
- Requires occasional travel for site implementation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the role.
- Communication and Collaboration: Communicates openly and honestly. Follows through on commitments. Takes ownership and accurately represent information. Supports colleague and team efforts.
- Troubleshooting: Demonstrates proficiency in problem identification and resolution, including ability to resolve hardware, operating system, and application problems through appropriate troubleshooting methodologies.
- Analysis and Decision Making: Uses all available resources to make good decisions. Knows when and how to partner with others when facing a problem.
- Possess good knowledge of remote user support and the technical ability to provide support for multiple products and services. This includes, but is not limited to networks, client/server systems, computers, application software, peripheral devices, and others associated with CAD system operation.
- Excellent customer service, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience.
- Excellent analytical/technical ability and problem solving /troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS technical skills: Install, troubleshoot, configure, etc. for server and workstation.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to learn new things quickly; this position will receive extensive training and instruction.
- Working knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SQL database management.
- Working knowledge of XML, HTML, etc.
- Computer software implementation, technical support, customer service experience and/or training.
- 2 years post-secondary education or 2 years of experience in technical support, customer service and/or training.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Depends on experience.
This position offers great developmental and career growth potential which focuses on learning professional skills and role-specific knowledge through on-the-job training and experiences.
Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
*Background check is required. Please use this application instead of applying on Indeed.
Call: (406) 728-0921